Building Automation and Automatic Control Systems
Building Automation and Automatic Control Systems are systems established to operate in predefined emergency scenarios independently of people and to provide comfort conditions and energy efficiency. With this system, air conditioning systems, ventilation devices, ambient lighting, motorized curtain systems, cooling systems, heating systems, uninterruptible power supply generators, parking ventilation and gas detection systems, fire detection systems, smoke detection systems, other security systems and the entire building controls are provided from the center.
Building Automation Systems’ Some Automation Solutions;
• HVAC Automation
• Room Control Systems
• Lighting Automation
• Car Park Ventilation Systems
• Air Conditioning Systems
• Cooling and Heating Systems
• Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
Building Automation and Automatic Control Systems offer a quick solution in case of emergency, because it produces solutions from a single region instead of running from place to place. Thanks to these advantages, these systems are generally preferred and we, as KMK Mechanics, make these on-site exploration with our expert team.
Building Automation and Automatic Control Systems which is one of our services with our 25 years of experience. In parallel with the developing technology, we work with our strength to produce customer satisfaction oriented projects in the best way with our young and dynamic team of experts.
Where do we control with Building Automation Systems?
• Air Handling Units (AHU)
• Exhaust and fresh air fans
• Circulation pumps
• Fan and pump frequency inverter devices
• Boilers and heating systems
• Chillers and cooling systems
• Room mechanical equipment
• Water storage and supply systems, water treatment, package devices
• Interior and exterior lighting
• Curtains, blinds, shading and facade systems
• Electrical and thermal energy monitoring •Electrical systems
If you want to get information about our Building Automation and Automatic Control Systems and other services, you can contact us at 0212 659 69 39 and firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.